GiNiT Tarragon Vinaigrette
GiNiT Tarragon Vinaigrette boldly flavours salads with its unique anise flavour that enhances the Gin & Tonic flavour profile of GiNiT.
- 250 ml sunflower oil or neutral flavoured oil
- 125 ml white vinegar
- 125 ml fresh orange juice
- Fine zest of 1 small orange
- 1 ml 1/4 tsp mustard powder (more can be added - this ingredient helps with emulsification)
- 15 ml 1 Tbsp GiNiT tarragon
- 7.5 ml 1/2 Tbsp sugar or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bottle and shake well. Best left to stand overnight for flavours to fully combine.
- Shake well before adding to the salad of your choice.
- Keeps in fridge for up to 1 week.
NOTE: Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a very strong flavour and is too bitter if used as the majority oil in this recipe - we tried it with olive oil, it was overpowering, and made a new batch with sunflower oil only.