Your submission of any information to Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd, or any of our subsidiaries, brands and website/s is voluntary. You can refuse to supply any personal information however; it may prevent you from accessing certain of the website/s functionality. In that event that a sale is concluded via our E-Commerce site/s, Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will retain the pertinent information used to conclude this sale.
Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd may automatically collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you access our website/s, including your browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website/s, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilised and other similar information as deemed necessary.
Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. collects and uses the personal information collected to improve customer service; to effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs; to improve our website/s appeal and functionality; to process transactions; to administer content, to convey to you, information of interest, and to send periodic emails. The email address you provide for purchase order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order; to respond to your enquiries, and/or other requests or questions; and to convey to you, information of interest; and to send periodic emails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you will be able to do so by sending us an email requesting this or by contacting us on the telephone numbers on our website/s.
Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website/s. Sensitive and private data exchanged between you and our website/s happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Subject to the provisions pertaining to “submissions” stated above, Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will not sell, trade, or exploit your personal identification information in any way that has not been agreed to. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information.
Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. may use third party service providers to operate its business, including but not limited to, our website and those who may administer activities on its behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys or delivering products purchased. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prices quoted on the website are including VAT at the prevailing rate.
2. This website is meant for general sales only. All trade sales enquiries should be directed to Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. for the appropriate pricing schedule.
3. All orders must be paid for in full before they are dispatched. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. accept credit cards (Mastercard and Visa), EFT / direct deposits or any other financial transfer options provided by PayFast. Cheques are not accepted.
4. Orders are only shipped to South African destinations, as Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not offer any international deliveries, at this stage.
5. Upon accepting the delivery, it is the client’s responsibility to make sure the consignment is in good order and the box/es are without defect. Any damages should be immediately reported to the courier facility directly.
6. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not offer an insurance option on any packages, unless it is the clients specific request, upon which the client accepts to pay for all charges related to this service.
7. Orders will be shipped on business days only and usually within 24 hours of the payment notification being received, unless this falls over a weekend or Public Holiday. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. unfortunately cannot guarantee shipping times. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will always do our best to expedite shipping times where possible, but many factors influence the ultimate delivery time and many of these are out of the direct control of Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd.
8. Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. do not accept any returns. When a product is ‘defective’ Patchwork Group (Pty) Ltd. will replace it at our cost, if so deemed applicable. A product is not defective if the taste and colour vary slightly, because spices is an agricultural product and varies from season to season.