Hummus with GiNiT Chilli
- 1 can chickpeas / garbanzo beans or home cooked equivalent – strain off liquid (aquafaba) into a jug for use in blending
- 1 medium clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice – or more to taste
- 2 tsp GiNiT Chilli
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup 60ml tahini – adds additional depth of flavour and nutty notes
- To Prepare:
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Use as much of the chickpea liquid (aquafaba) as needed to make a good dipping consistency.
GiNiT Chilli adding heat to the Gin & Tonic flavour profile, this spice works anywhere you would like to add some zing. The level of burn depends on how much you add to your dish.
If you haven’t indulged in buying yourself a bottle of GiNiT Chilli yet, you can always find one in our shop…