GiNiT Chilli Roast Potatoes
- 1 kg baby potatoes quartered with skins on
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 medium zucchini / baby marrow diced
- 1 medium bell pepper deseeded and diced
- Optional: 1 chilli or more deseeded and finely sliced
- 1½ Tbsp GiNiT Chilli
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil neutral taste, melted
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C
- To Cook:
- Place all chopped veggies in a large mixing bowl. Combine the melted coconut oil, garlic, GiNiT Chilli and sliced chilli (if using). Pour the oil and spice mixture over the veggies and toss / stir to coat evenly.
- Spoon into an oven-safe casserole dish. Cover with lid or foil and place in the preheated oven. Cook covered for 15 minutes. Remove lid or foil, stir and return to the oven uncovered, for an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir and check the potatoes are cooked through and browning. Test seasoning and add additional, if required. Return to oven, if a longer cooking time is required.
GiNiT Chilli adding heat to the Gin & Tonic flavour profile, this spice works anywhere you would like to add some zing. The level of burn depends on how much you add to your dish.
If you haven’t indulged in buying yourself a bottle of GiNiT Chilli yet, you can always find one in our shop…