Baba Ganoush with GiNiT Original or GiNiT Sage is a treat and an indispensable component on any mezze / meze platter.
Baba Ganoush / Baba Ghanoush with GiNiT Original or GiNiT Sage
- +-200g eggplant / aubergine – sliced
- 1 medium clove garlic minced
- 1 – 2 Tbsp lemon juice – to taste
- 1 tsp GiNiT Original
- 1 -2 Tbsp tahini – adds additional depth of flavour and nutty notes
- To Prepare:
- Once your aubergine is sliced 1cm thick, pan roast in coconut oil. Add a sprinkling of salt, until cook until soft and deep golden brown.
- Once the eggplant / aubergine is cooked and cooled slightly, place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until a smooth, creamy texture is achieved. Taste and adjust seasoning, if required.
GiNiT Sage is the blending of earthy Sage with the Gin & Tonic profile of GiNiT, creates a spice to use with roasted vegetables, stuffings, brown butter sauces, beef, pork, turkey and more…
If you don’t already have a bottle of this amazing spice, you can find GiNiT Sage in our shop.